NEWS / BLOG
Kids App Builder – Creating A Smart World For The Next Generation
The magnitude of the powers of the world is such that they actually touch the lives of each of its residents. With changing times, the dominance has shifted to a better (always debatable) way of life. One might often talk about how their further generation would never realize the hardships that their generation had to face. What they do not realize is with such rapid growth in the world of technology, their immediate generation will be speaking the same stuff. Thus, it is essential, with these rapidly changing times, to make sure the kids are aware of whatever is new.
The smartphones are dominated by apps. With a wide span of possibilities in the market, there have been numerous Kids App Builder that design and built the apps for kids. It is commonly seen how the new generations are better introduced to the technology and learn the methodology of using the app swiftly. Therefore, the app builder provides the option to parents to subject their little ones to apps that will help them in their cognitive skills while engaging them with fun activities.
Usage of apps in the field of education
The primary aspect of the early stages of life is to educate a human with knowledge enough for them to survive in this world independently. Since the generation of today is fascinated with phones, a parent seeks an informative environment for their kids and thus, there are apps built specifically that can help a child develop in a better way through various little activities. The advantages of using the app, therefore, are plenty.
- Increased communication – A study has revealed how the app for children can help them in increasing their command over language for a better interaction with their peers and parents. The efficient way that has been highlighted is to engage oneself with the child when they are using the app. Thus, the interaction aspect of children can be uplifted through mobile application giving them more confidence to speak their minds out.
- Fresh learning techniques – The traditional methods were effective in the age devoid of technology. With so much happening around and the kids being extremely aware of the activities, there is a need to introduce newer ways to make them understand things. The earlier ways are often described as boring owing to their confined pattern of teaching and a monotonous approach. The apps teach the kids with fun at its forefront and knowledge at the background. There are strategy based tasks or puzzles that are challenging and help initiate multiple approaches in a child’s mind giving them a new dimension (read perspective) to approach a problem.
- The interaction between the parent and a teacher – The digitalization has not only affected the kids but the parents too. With so many tasks to attend to and a large amount of workload, it is hard for a parent to keep track of their child’s school life as they can hardly take a feedback from their teacher or give any if they want to. The apps even help in that aspect as parents can talk to teachers over the phone at any time or from anywhere.
- Infinite library – The internet, in short, is an infinite library that holds all the information available on the planet. There are a number of children who cannot find the courses that they are interested in within their vicinity and therefore, the apps can help them pursue the same subject. Also, with so much information available on the internet for free, a child can access them with ease and understand a concept better without seeking any external help.
- Entertainment – A child is a pure soul who always seeks happiness. Therefore, curbing them through a rigorous schedule curtailing their freedom can be a disastrous activity for their mental being. An app, however, balances out the need to educate and entertain. With no burden of completing homework and attending class at their own will, the child is subjected to an environment of freedom of choice while simultaneously subjugating them to responsibilities through time-based apps or level based apps that keep mapping out their results and success.
- Availability throughout the day – An app, unlike school, does not function within a limited window of six to eight hours. It is accessible round the clock and anywhere. Thus, the entire world becomes the classroom with no restrictions of a fixed schedule. The apps are children- friendly and easy to operate which enables relaxed learning.
- Studying even when playing – No parents want a child to be addicted to a TV or the gaming consoles. An app, therefore, disguises itself as a leisure time activity but might be helping the child learn and study about a subject through fun activities. This is a wonderful way to make free time seem productive.
- Doing the regular tasks with a tap of a finger – The guardians of the children, all the time, have to dedicate their time to tedious and unproductive tasks such as marking the attendance or fee payment. This has been made easier with the apps as all of these could be done within seconds with only a single finger of the hand dedicating itself in the completion of the task.
- Initiative towards a Greener World – There are billions of trees that are cut down to ensure people can learn about making the world a better place. The Kids App Builder, on the contrary, cuts down the number of trees that are being cut down through the creation of apps that do not require papers for printing. Also, it does not only cater to the sustenance of the planet but the memory too. Studies have found that learning through apps have helped students remember and recall the material better than learning at school through compulsion.
- Learning in a flow – Imagine a river whose flow depends on its will i.e. either upstream or downstream. Such a river is useless for any form of transportation or voyage and one might never know where their destination is. Knowledge is like that. Jumbled up information is hard to fathom. An app, however, believes in delivering education through a cogent system so that the material studied has a link with whatever was studied in the past. This will not only make the process effective but will also develop a hunger in the kids to learn more. The system’s architecture is so profound and well-built that a child never realizes the flow they are in and continue to dive in deep in the ocean of knowledge.
- Easy to carry – A child is often seen carrying a heavy bag to school. What one does not realize is that they are also carrying the metaphorical burden of the school, schedules and time constraints. An app only requires a phone or a tablet to exist. They can be carried anywhere and can operate everywhere. It is like a child is perpetually inside the school without actually realizing
- Tracking progress – With each app having a dashboard, a parent can also keep an eye on the progress of their child and acquaint themselves with what the child is learning. This can help in narrowing the communication gap as parents can interact accordingly with the child addressing their problems and needs.
Things to look out for in a kid’s app
The only way the aforementioned advantages can be made full use of is by choosing the right app. Thus, a parent is obligated to look out for the right app before handing the phones out to their loved ones.
- Educate and entertain – The parent should seek an app that has all the subjects that a child can study in school be it mathematics or science. Yet the difference that lies in the school is how joyfully the information is being transmitted. Thus, an app that keeps a child busy is the app that a parent should be looking to download.
- Engagement with children – There are a lot of apps that demand the involvement of a parent but the app is for kids. Interaction and engaging with the kids in their tasks or games can help both the parent and the child. The child will have more confidence in their parent and be more open about their feelings and demands. A parent can understand a child’s psyche better and areas that they should be focusing on, for their children’s overall growth. Both of them will be aware of each other, precisely.
- App according to the child – The guardian should look out for the app that will help them nurture their strengths or be apt according to their age or skill set. An app that only requires scrolling can be helpful to kids of the age band of 5-7 whereas the younger ones can have an app that has audio cues.
- Parental control – The most important feature to look for in an app is if it has a parental control option that can help set the timeframe of its usage or avoid exploring certain parts of the app. Information has to be fed with the right amount and the right time, therefore, introducing a concept too early to understand could even lead to lower levels of confidence. The same applies to excessive subjection to screens that can cause eye problems in the kids.
- Choosing apps from authentic sources – Not every app in the market is made by professionals. Therefore, it is mandatory to have an app built by professionals. A well known or a well recognized Kids App Builder knows all about what a parent is looking inside the app and hence, designs them according to the need. They will imbibe all the necessary security and control systems in the app that will benefit both the parents and the children, alike and giving them the best experience.
- Ad-free apps – It is a common term that on the internet about a user being the product if they are not purchasing the product. The parents must be careful about any purchase option in the app that might demand banking details or if the app is connected to such merchants making sure of financial safety.
A kid’s app is extremely beneficial in the modern times as it not only challenges the previous norms but successfully eradicates them. With loads of feature for kids to enjoy while making sure the parents are well aware of their activity is a great trait to include in a parent-child relationship. Also, with professional Kids App Builder now available in the market that realizes and understand the concerns of a parent, the guardian can rest assured of a satisfactory result that will make their child smart and at the same time put a smile on its face.